River Owl Retreat
☾Welcome to a peaceful sanctuary to restore, enjoy & bask in the glory of Cowichan Valley's beauty. We are 20 mins from downtown Duncan, a 5 minute walk to swim in the glorious Cowichan River and close to many hiking trails and fishing spots. There are only local traffic sounds & lots of birds. This well-lit space has lots of windows and has been built for deep rest, rejuvenation, and healing. Receive optional energy work, massage therapy, or private yoga & Rewilding Dance classes & herb walks. I am creating packages for people wanting to immerse themselves into healing, project creation & rejuvenation. Talk with me about customizing a retreat or just come and enjoy the peace of the cottage.
More info on our Air BnB site and Facebook page.
What is offered:
• 1-2 person retreat
• nearby hiking trails
• walking distance to river
• optional healing retreats
• project creation retreats with coaching & healing sessions to birth your offering
• every thing you need to create a delicious dinner
• beautiful clay floor in the bedroom
• modern, state-of-the-art, non-smelling composting
toilet that preserves our precious water
• indoor & outdoor shower
• outdoor bath soon...
• optional herb walks